Today we made the very delicious And very simple sheet pan tofu.This recipes is good source of protein. They give us 8 gram in just 100g. It is very healthy. We eat that in breakast and lunch. Those are very simple ingredients that we use in this respice.
2 cups (200g) cauliflower florets
2 cups (134g) kale, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 pound nigari tofu, drained and patted dry
2 cups (266g) sweet potatoes, cubed into 1/2-inch (13mm) pieces
2 tablespoons tahini
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). You can use one sheet pan, but two sheet pans are better.
- Cut the tofu into 1/2-inch (13mm) thick slabs, then cut those in 1/2-inch strips, and cut the strips into cubes. Place on one of the sheet pans. Place the sweet potatoes on the same pan and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Toss gently to coat with oil.
- On the other pan, place the cauliflower and kale and toss with the remaining half of the olive oil.
- Roast both pans for 20 minutes, then take out the cauliflower and kale, and gently stir the tofu and sweet potatoes, turning with a spatula. Roast for 20 minutes longer.
- While the vegetables roast, stir the tahini, lemon, tamari and garlic in a cup. Pour over the warm vegetables and toss to coat
- Serve hot, or cool completely and store in the refrigerator, tightly covered, for up to four days. Makes about 7 cups